Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Captain Mom

Here is Captain Mom.  She loved driving the boat and being in charge of where we were going.  Mom says I am being a terrible back seat boater.  I have to fill her in about my true boating experience in Norway when we owned a 12 foot aluminum boat and a 20 horsepower outboard Mariner engine.  She has no appreciation of my adventures when I waterskied behind our 12 footer  in 30 foot waves coming off the Atlantic ocean.  I was actually waterskiing and driving the boat at the same time.  She does not believe me....

Dad

2 comments:

The Back Row Pew said...

I love seeing Lori on the blog...I thought that it was only for Alf and "My Three Sons"

Unknown said...

I remember those days, Alf, and I swear it's true. And I remember your father was the captain of that boat..still laughing. But we had a lot of fun waterskiing with that boat!!