Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fisherman AJ

What can I say, AJ is a great fisherman.  There is some serious work, screaming and panick behing this picture.  The story goes like this:

AJ is casting away (AJ had already spent days with Mom up in the Mountains earlier this year learning about the art of casting) and he catches a fish on his 3rd cast.  Mom freaks out and tells me that I am now reponsible for getting this fish into my hands so we can take the picture of the fish with AJ in the background.  As soon as I have had this responsibilty for about 2.5 seconds the fish unhooks himself and gets away.  I was facing an official scolding when faith came true and  AJ came true and caught another one, which resulted in this picture.  We now officially have proof for the history books.  AJ CAUGHT A FISH, GREAT JOB, AJ.

Dad

1 comment:

The Back Row Pew said...

What a fun, fun trip. I love seeing the boys having such a wonderful time.